Product Care & Safety
Zen Bottle is uniquely crafted and made of borosilicate glass. This type of glass is completely non-toxic and lead-free. Its durability has made it the glass of choice. Handle your Zen products with care. Treat your Zen bottle as you would any other fragile, high-end glassware.
While cleaning your Zen Bottle:
- Unscrew top and bottom lid.
- Gently remove crystals while washing.
- Do not wash with crystals in bottle.
- If possible, select natural dish soaps for washing.
- Wash in cool to warm water.
- Allow bottle to air dry flat separate to lids.
- Insert crystals when bottle is completely dry.
- Hand wash to ensure ultimate use and sustainability.
Safety Notes and Handling of your Zen Bottle:
- Do not dish-wash, freeze, or microwave your zen product.
- Allowing to air dry glass bottle encourages calcium, mineral deposits and hard water buildup that over time may cause the glass to become cloudy.
- Always dry with clean, soft cloth.
- Store with lid off to avoid moisture build up.
- Avoid carbonated beverages as this may cause excessive pressure that may lead to breakage.
- Avoid heavy impact.
- Store bottle in room temperature space and avoid high heat environments.